Weekly and monthly reports with analysis of regional crude oil, and petroleum markets. Expert level coverage of markets in the Mediterranean, Asia, the Former Soviet Union (FSU), and the Americas. Reports focus on price development, supply and demand drivers, imports and exports, trade flows as well as geopolitics, and wider energy issues.
The Med Oil Weekly compiles all the most important news and developments from the prior week, breaking down fundamentals driving the crude and product markets
- Short-term outlook on regional crude differentials, with a focus on Urals, North Sea Dated and WTI delivered to Europe
- Product-by-product breakdown of movement in cracks over the reporting week, with our outlook for the weeks ahead
- INCLUDES: Relative incentive calculations of refining regional crude; refinery maintenance updates; crude intake and balance figures and many more!
The middle distillates complex continues to move higher, brushing off jet demand worries.
Lower mobility in some key travel destinations may usher in the seasonal decline in demand.
Adverse Arbitrage Keeps Mediterranean Crude Barrels At Home. Seasonal Product Downside Risk Held at Bay.
Weakness in Dubai complex to keep more Atlantic Basin barrels within its original trading region.
Short on time? The Med Oil Monthly report catches you up on the developing stories of the month in the Med and North Sea, combined with our outlook for the month ahead.
- Analysis of monthly movement in product cracks and crude differentials
- Ideal for those with a busy schedule and interested in our main takeaways from the month prior
- Combine with the Med Oil Weekly to gain a better understanding of how smaller developments are likely to affect the bigger picture
Timely, informative and concise data, coupled with insightful commentary on the most recent events in crude and product markets across North, Central and South America
- Analysis of trends in the US market in light of weekly EIA inventory data
- Chart-heavy analysis of supply fundamentals and crude markets, as well as processing and product markets
- Each issue includes a bonus article on a special topic, from trade flows and supply to demand or natural gas
US gas production has now managed to fully recover after the hurricane-induced outages whilst Henry Hub futures have climbed to a 7-year high in the first week of October.
The latest batch of national statistics from Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil saw crude and condensate production ease m-o-m in August, while Colombian producer’s ramped up production in July as protests ended in June.
Robust performance in Central and South American mobility promises further tailwind for total product demand over the remainder of the year. Brazilian fuel oil demand jumps to levels not see in recent history, amid power generation outages, and the trend is set to remain in place for the time being.
Reduced crude and products supply from PADD-3 is likely to have an impact on net outflows of both from the region also through Q4, with inflows of medium, sour grades picking up and diesel exports set to remain constrained.
Taking a deep dive into the intricacies of the FSU market, our analysts share their valuable and original investigations, all while looking at how this influences the bigger picture
- Profound understanding of the frequently changing Russian taxation and incentive system for the refining, upstream and trading industries
- A focus on corporate news with in-depth knowledge on how geopolitical and strategic issues drive fundamentals in the region
- Includes supply, demand and export projections based on our in-house modelling, country profiles, Urals quality analysis, pipeline logistics
Russian Arctic Production Prospects. Russian Products Update. CPC Blend Update.
Russian Supply Update. Russian Products Output and Exports Update. Russian Crude Streams Quality Update.
Russia Economics Overview. Poland Country Update. BTC Blend Update.
Gazprom Production and Exports. ESPO Blend Update. Country Update on Bulgaria and Romania.
The Asian Oil Monthly delivers one monthly report which rounds up the most pressing issues of the month with our outlook for one month forward. Also enjoy access to JBC Energy Asian Insights daily.
- Access to a regular stream of our analysis on the latest data, price movements, and relevant news pieces from the region as it happens
- Detailed fundamental data and analysis on East of Suez markets, including the Middle East delivered to you once a month
The Asian Oil Weekly delivers short-term updates on developments in the Asian crude and products markets, with expert-led analysis feeding into a short-term outlook for the weeks ahead.
- Instant analysis of weekly data from all the major Asian economies (PPAC, PAJ), which feed into our extensive modelling.
- Discussion of hot topic issues including how regulatory changes will drive these developing economies
Power crunch in Asia is an opportunity for refiners that had previously been priced out.
Power rationing in China has emerged as another driver for Asian clean product cracks, with margins now having to rise to levels that will draw players in OECD Asia and elsewhere back into the game
Asian oil demand sees a strong start to Q4
Margins Soar as Big-4 Runs Remain Constrained