Our Big Picture report series offers insights into all the most important market developments in global oil and gas markets as well as the wider energy sector. These publications deliver JBC Energy pioneering market views and are widely read by key decision makers in the energy industry.
The Energy market report is a daily bulletin delivering sharp and timely analysis on crude oil, petroleum product, natural gas, LNG and much more! This report tackles the key drivers of energy markets providing expert insights into recent market developments in a concise single page format.
- Daily commentary and analysis of the most important industry developments including those that go under the radar of most news outlets.
- Written by JBC Energy experts from every field always combining a wide array of opinions.
Our Market Watch report provides monthly analysis of key fundamental trends in crude oil, petroleum product, natural gas, LNG and freight markets. This report allows subscribers to explore the major trends driving markets and incorporates JBC Energy’s latest forecasts and outlooks
- Extended editorial examines in detail a key dynamic shaping the market
- Detailed analysis of supply and demand trends, with explicit and transparent revisions.
- Regular, chart-focused updates on seven key topics, including dedicated analysis of less-covered areas such as freight, natural gas and alternative fuels markets.
- Monthly data delivery which breaks down our forward-looking assessment of supply, demand, and balances across 10 geographical regions
As inventories globally continue to draw, SPRs return to headlines. But what power do they really have in cooling bullish sentiment?
The OPEC+ supply deal should keep balances tight, but a full unwinding in 2022 would overwhelm markets anew.
China’s independent players stand to lose out from the policy reform
Carbon prices under the spotlight
Our Benigni on Oil Markets (BoOM!) offers readers original and pioneering market views, focusing on potential and likely shifts in the underlying fundamentals in global energy markets. Johannes Benigni and leading JBC analysts give their immediate take on big picture issues and these are instantly available via our Insights service on our JBC Online platform.
Big ticket issues covered in the recent past include:
- IMO Repercussions
- What’s Next for Iran?
- US Crude Debottlenecking
- Is there still a Bright Future in Plastics?
- The Future with Covid-19
- The Case for Refinery Consolidation