Our Big Picture report series offers insights into all the most important market developments in global oil and gas markets as well as the wider energy sector. These publications deliver JBC Energy pioneering market views and are widely read by key decision makers in the energy industry.
The Energy market report is a daily bulletin delivering sharp and timely analysis on crude oil, petroleum product, natural gas, LNG and much more! This report tackles the key drivers of energy markets providing expert insights into recent market developments in a concise single page format.
- Daily commentary and analysis of the most important industry developments including those that go under the radar of most news outlets.
- Written by JBC Energy experts from every field always combining a wide array of opinions.
A barrage of positive oil demand outlooks and forecasts supports Dated Brent to within arm's reach of the $70 per barrel mark
The full extent of the massive third wave of COVID-19 infections in India will only be seen this month, with April statistics giving us only a taste of it.
The impact from the Colonial Pipeline outage has thus far been minimal, but it highlights the potential for greater disruption in future if such attacks become targeted.
-Global high frequency inventories down 100 million -Physical market still showing signs of weakness despite backwardated Brent
Our Market Watch report provides monthly analysis of key fundamental trends in crude oil, petroleum product, natural gas, LNG and freight markets. This report allows subscribers to explore the major trends driving markets and incorporates JBC Energy’s latest forecasts and outlooks
- Extended editorial examines in detail a key dynamic shaping the market
- Detailed analysis of supply and demand trends, with explicit and transparent revisions.
- Regular, chart-focused updates on seven key topics, including dedicated analysis of less-covered areas such as freight, natural gas and alternative fuels markets.
- Monthly data delivery which breaks down our forward-looking assessment of supply, demand, and balances across 10 geographical regions
Our Benigni on Oil Markets (BoOM!) offers readers original and pioneering market views, focusing on potential and likely shifts in the underlying fundamentals in global energy markets. Johannes Benigni and leading JBC analysts give their immediate take on big picture issues and these are instantly available via our Insights service on our JBC Online platform.
Big ticket issues covered in the recent past include:
- IMO Repercussions
- What’s Next for Iran?
- US Crude Debottlenecking
- Is there still a Bright Future in Plastics?
- The Future with Covid-19
- The Case for Refinery Consolidation
-A review of 2020 and outlook for 2021 -A look at what traders were up to when crude prices went negative in April 2020 -An update on the current geopolitical hotspots
Dated Brent on a roller coaster
Will inflation fears push oil to $100?
Biofuels were once seen as a sector with little growth potential due to blend-wall issues and peaking oil demand. While set to remain a relative niche, new technologies have offered refiners means to future-proof parts of their portfolio.